MIAM

MIAM

Friday 31 July 2015

Scavenger Hunt - July

I got my arse in gear this month and managed to put together a selection of photos for Greenthumbs's Scavenger Hunt.


D is for?

Strictly speaking a Leucanthemum, aka Shasta Daisy


Wide

eyed.......... and legless?


Edge

 I snapped this tiny puss on the edge of an upstairs window sill in France.


cylindrical

 I'm not sure what these are...chimney pots perhaps?  Anyways, they're cylindrical!


Feelings

 
  I snapped this little boy at Les Sables d'Olonne where several children were having great fun playing in the water jets.


Mysterious

  This redundant church that I stumbled upon last year definitely had an air of mystery.


Weed



Joke

 I thought this French advertisement for haemorrhoid cream was mildly amusing...although perhaps I should have used it for the following category...???


pile

 Not imaginative at all but the best I could do..the pub's wood pile


Speed



Night

 Muddle Towers at night time


Whatever you want

 I quite like religious statues but I thought this one, seen in a French church, was hideous.
Who does it remind you of....?  Suggestions below please.

  Do take a squizz at the other link ups over at Made With Love and why not join in next month? 

Whatever you're doing, enjoy your weekend.

23 comments:

  1. I like the interpretations - great photos too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed out loud at your joke and the following category right behind it, ahem. Wonderful photos with some good humour mixed in. Love the blue in the night photo, and that little boy exudes delight! Wide eyed and legless...haha As for the last statue...I'm with you, not a fan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love your Scavenger Hunt photos, you never disappoint!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your photos and great fun too. The old church does look mysterious, like cylindrical - think they might be drainage pipes - weed is lovely. Like you not keen on the statue but somehow the face looks vaguely familiar:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously creepy the last one! What's going on with that finger?? And those eyes...they'd definitely be following you round the room.

    Wonderful photos, witty too, you're so good at this - chuckled at the monkey ad/pile link, love 'feeling', and the cat in the window. Gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had to laugh at Joke here, followed by Pile!! Great collection, I especially like cylindrical and wide!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for taking part in this months scavenger hunt. I really like your photos of, D, edge, joke and feelings. Greenthumb

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab photos … little pussy cat on the edge is my favourite :0)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL at the joke and its companion piece. Feelings got me! I so love children. Wide was also a fun interpretation. The colors in Night were gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So funny .... merci !! Je vois que tu t'es amusée en France .... super ! Bonne semaine !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Always love your photos, Fi - and your bottom humour!
    The kitty at the window is my fave, of course, but I love the cow parsley with the viaduct in the background too.
    I think that statue looks like Action Man. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your photos are wonderful, every one is fantastic.
    Love the sweet kitten on the sill and that child enjoying the water is magazine worthy! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Why it's Mr Bean! Beautiful pictures. The night picture looks like you did something incredibly technical and clever. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your conservatory at night. Fairy lights are the best invention :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my goodness, the French statue is so abject that at one point I thought the priest was showing his middle finger ... The only photo that I didn't like was the one with the monkey .. too close to home, I'm afraid !!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous photo's as Fiona and your sense of humour shines through as always! The statue made me think of Mr. Bean too! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your 'speed' photo, Fiona - how did you get all the headlights to have that strobe effect?

    ReplyDelete
  19. great photos and interpretations!
    http://laviecestchic.blogspot.it
    facebook.com/laviecestchic

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the play of shadows in the first photo.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  21. Aha. So you are the other flight attendant Curtise told me about. I love Muddle Towers all lit up. I have a real thing for twinkle lights!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great photos! That statue is truly creepy- it reminds me of a ventroloquist's doll! I DO love the cat on the edge and the mysterious church too! The water looks so active in the fountain photo!
    P.S. sorry I am late visiting, I always visit after I've done mine and I'm er- a little bit late for the hunt!x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Pussy cat on the edge and piles! Made me laugh!! It must take ages to get just the right shot, but I bet it's satisying. Your man looks a bit George Osbourne to me. Xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please drop me a line if you've time!